Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've been lurking here, but decided to get involved. I want to post some pics of my cafe project but think html has to be turned on. It says that it's turned off to the left of this message box. How do I turn it on?? Thanks, The Commish.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
You cannot upload pics to the forum, you need to host them offsite and post the link with lowercase image tags.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
You cannot upload pics to the forum, you need to host them offsite and post the link with lowercase image tags.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
go to the forum faq topic. click show topic within last year. there at the top of the page youll get the topic of how to post pics.

try that.

joe

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
go to the forum faq topic. click show topic within last year. there at the top of the page youll get the topic of how to post pics.

try that.

joe

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Meditate for awhile on a tree-shaded riverbank. Relinquish all desire, and clear your mind of all thought. Acheive satori, the state of "no mind." Photo posting will then be as effortless as the laughter of a child.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Meditate for awhile on a tree-shaded riverbank. Relinquish all desire, and clear your mind of all thought. Acheive satori, the state of "no mind." Photo posting will then be as effortless as the laughter of a child.

·
Registered
147 Posts
quote:
That was great! I need to keep that somewhere!

Whatever! . . . I'll do what I want!

·
Registered
147 Posts
quote:
That was great! I need to keep that somewhere!

Whatever! . . . I'll do what I want!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well...I'll try all that. Especially the meditation part. I'll jump start it with some Jack Daniels though.
I've seen posts here with photos imbedded right in the body of the post. Just wondering how that is done
The bike is a '66 Yamaha Twinjet 100 that I gave the cafe treatment to. I rode it this summer in a race around Lake Erie in one day. That's 650 miles....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well...I'll try all that. Especially the meditation part. I'll jump start it with some Jack Daniels though.
I've seen posts here with photos imbedded right in the body of the post. Just wondering how that is done
The bike is a '66 Yamaha Twinjet 100 that I gave the cafe treatment to. I rode it this summer in a race around Lake Erie in one day. That's 650 miles....

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
you use the img tag (that little button with a picture of a mountain on it - 5th from the right) surronding the link to the pic. to ype it out us use [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
you use the img tag (that little button with a picture of a mountain on it - 5th from the right) surronding the link to the pic. to ype it out us use [ img ] and [ /img ] without the spaces

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can I use the img tab to insert a photo that is on my computor, or do the photos have to be hosted somewhere? Sorry for being such an idiot...I'm an old fart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can I use the img tab to insert a photo that is on my computor, or do the photos have to be hosted somewhere? Sorry for being such an idiot...I'm an old fart.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
quote:
You can also twist the heads off small animals and absorb their life force until you have enough to post pictures.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
quote:
You can also twist the heads off small animals and absorb their life force until you have enough to post pictures.
JohnnyB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts