Registered
4,721 Posts
f me running

I want it for some perverted reason I cannot quite explain

·
Registered
227 Posts
SWEET!!!
Im not too familiar with the Duc's, but I really like the early Panta's with the 1/2 fairing and more exposed trellis frame.
DG

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
the belt bikes are cool and probably even less finicky, electrically, than the bevel stuff

but the bevels are what proper wet dreams and geargasms are made of

I don't really know much about that early 80's 600 and I am thinking they are pretty darned scarce

I can't say I've ever seen more than 5 or so, including this one, in my whole life

the Cagiva Alazzura on the other hand

more than I can count

shame dude doesn't know how to put big free pix, and as many as he'd want, in his cl ad

but even if he did, I don't think this bike will sell for 4K

thinking 2800-3000 if it's really decent

·
Registered
39 Posts
She should by rights bring $4000, but not this week. Dude probably lost big early in the week and is getting pressure to clear out some toys.

I gave my heart to the Pantah in '86, when I bought my Allie . . . first Duc I ever heard run was a rubberhead, saw plenty of the bevels parked at roadside.

Listen to a TT2's 2-into-1 overrun roar as she drops two cogs coming into T3 at NHMS and snarls up the hill through T4 and talk to me about geargasms.

Grind your slider through T2

winding up through third gear and if that doesn't come back to you in wet dreams, get yourself checked.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
oh they pretty much all do it for me...... I managed to keep myself checked regularly

check out the cagiva 916 monoposto on ebay for a bunch less ching right now

but that does appear like it may be a pretty nice 600

1 - 7 of 7 Posts