Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
guy got good answers to his questions and didn't like what he heard. not that I care what he does to his bike. I just wanted to post this and not feel guilty about derailing his thread.hey big al, she wants to go for a ride on the back of your bike with you.............. View attachment 56137
She might wreck the suspension on the Honda. But thanks anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Everyone didn't kiss his ass over there.

the other bike is a cb750, which has a radically different rake and trail. He didn't "do" anything to get it closer, it's a totally different bike.

·
Registered
5,996 Posts
I got another suggestion :D connect a ratchet strap from down near the axle to somewhere up near the handlebars and crank it up until the suspension is almost completely compressed. Then do the same on the rear suspension, connect one end of a ratchet strap to the swingarm, loop it over the frame top rails and back down to the other side of the swingarm and crank that up. Dude, that will totally make it slammed and you don't even have to take anything apart. Leave it like that for a couple of years and you can probably even remove the ratchet straps and it will stay low.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
stock 350 forks suck!!!! crap crap crap

take off the tape off the front headlamp, put a rear fender on, stock airboxes and shush

21 - 29 of 29 Posts