Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it in poor taste to list links to your bike related auctions here?
I can see both sides of this, so thought we should discuss first.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
looks to me like this section could use some activity

if nothing else.......post the link here and only let me see it

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I picked up a set of stacks for a 750 at a rummage sale for a buck that were just like those. I was like ummm a buck? He goes yup, and I was like no fuggin way. I cleaned them up and toss them on ebay and sold those bad boys for 85 bucks! Mine didn't even have clamps or the rubber shims and were painted black. That's a bangin deal....so far.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
thank you and I'd appreciate just as much if you would cancel everyone's bids except for my own

or one of those private auctions with me being the only approved bidder

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
IMO it's in poorer taste to not post links to you auctions. I'd rather buy parts from someone on this board than a total stranger.

BTW Pampadori do you still have the ability to make braided brake lines? I want a two-line set for the front of my FZ and would rather have crimped on ends rather than using Goodridge lines.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Pampadori,
How much for a set of brake lines for an FZ600 after Ratty sends you the pecs? I can use at least one set to. I put FZR600 stainless lines on my FZ600 front end for the racebike and they work fine, but I would rather support the people here if I can.

Ken

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dual front brake? 3 total hoses? $85. if its just 2 hoses $59. but measure from center of banjo and get how the ends are clocked. ie one side 45* clockwise. something like that.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'm thinking more like this winter but...

Do you have any 15 degree banjos? Straights point the caliper end right at the fork tube.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts