Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
70s punk band X-ray spex lead singer 'Poly Styrene has died..
not sure if you guys will have heard of them?
this was always a fave of mine..

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
More for this song:

Guess the cancer got the better of her, last I heard her US tour was canceled, like 2 days ago.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
More for this song:

Guess the cancer got the better of her, last I heard her US tour was canceled, like 2 days ago.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Never heard of this band until today but isn't it so typical where a band gets together, they end up writing a few catchy tones then run to India and join some far east religion and finally die for some tragic reason only to have a nobody like me to finally hear one of their tones...and like them

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Never heard of this band until today but isn't it so typical where a band gets together, they end up writing a few catchy tones then run to India and join some far east religion and finally die for some tragic reason only to have a nobody like me to finally hear one of their tones...and like them

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
sirius played them a bit. we had a great college station in town in highschool that played a ton of punk music. so i knew them from back then.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
sirius played them a bit. we had a great college station in town in highschool that played a ton of punk music. so i knew them from back then.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts