Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hence the posting. not often you see it from the front. i mostly have seen it form the rear. unless youre midge watching it slide backwards into the carousel at summit. rpe should thank them for all of the hard work those guys put into it. its fast. haha.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Frank - Looks like half the bikes in that race are starting in the wrong direction. Doesn't it take a while to make up for that?

It's pretty cool to see guys I know and have raced with in these pictures. Anybody talk you into taking the trip to Mosport again this year?

Craig

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Frank, I went through all those photos specifically to look for you, I missed that one, I figured you'd be in there somewhere. And you are way cooler than those other guys :)
JohnnyB

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:Originally posted by craig641

Frank - Looks like half the bikes in that race are starting in the wrong direction. Doesn't it take a while to make up for that?
Craig
A few of us started in the wrong direction just to give the AMA stars I chance to beat us.
I have been thinking about Mosport.

FC

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
frank, i would love to see you at mosport this year. im not planning on racing as funds, a bike, etc will most likely prevent me. however i was planning on going anyway to hang out with chris marshall for a few days. but i would definitely go to see you race there. please keep us posted. its always been something ive wanted to get to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts