Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I just picked up some new numbers for my bike this winter. I thought it was a good price so I'm passing it along. If it wasn't a good price never mind.

I paid $15 for three, three digit numbers. One set in 7 inch and two in 8 inch. If anybody wants some I can get them in whatever font and color you need.

Craig

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
craig,

i'm not a mathematical genius.....ferchristsakes i studied english & history!

what yer saying is that you can get is (9) numbers for $15.00 (3) of them will be 7 inch and (6) of them will be eight inch....right?

if so, i'm gonna probably want to get into that action.

one question: how heavy is the vinal?

texy

p.s. - i really only need the number one!

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tex,

You're correct. Nine digits for $15. I assume a single "1" would be less.

As to weight, I'm not sure. Can't be more than three or four pounds per set. Seriously, they seem like pretty solid vinal. But I don't know the thickness.

Rosko, I've never heard another word from the guy about the Jemcos. I guess you're on deck. Give me you're email and I'll shoot you a picture or two of what I've got. I'll also send you a picture of the pipes.

Craig

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't imagine an X would cost any more than any other digit.

Let me know font, color, and size. I'll swing by the sign shop on Wednesday when I ship your tires.

Craig

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
it's better to be pissed off than pissed on. don't know about being just pissy though. "thou shall not race thy neighbor's number in vain". as long as you do the business out there with grace and style, racing with "61" on your bike is will make me proud. i'll gladly supply you with some "X" lettering any time you need them texy. what's your favorite color?
-parks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts