Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
yo man

you have to keep comming back to the track. i am kinda sick of the same old shit

mattman

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, if you do not see you in any of these, send me your number and I can check my remaining shots if you are interested.

Can anyone tell me what Owens Racing Photos charges for a print? I thought their stuff was top notch. His camera rig gave me wood.

Cheers!
Matt

·
Registered
242 Posts
Owens charges $25. for an 8x10. His entire price list is on his site owensracingphotos.com
I'm mulling over your images and will certainly be ordering.
Greatest shots I've ever seen of USCRA events.
Larry

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Fully agree with the previous comments. You've got a keen eye captuting the cool of this culture.
Great shots of Nichols. Now if you just had one of the Z-man standing on the pegs on 3.

Jeff Marcoux
BMW 614

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Owens took some great track shots this weekend. Crystal clear images. It helps to have a super fast Canon and a $4000 lens!
I have always been more interested in the behind the scenes, photojournalistic stuff. If only I can capture the smell of race fuel in my shots. Yum.

FYI, use the [email protected] email to contact me. My other is getting bounced back.

Check out my little video/slideshow:

http://www.matthewrobbinsphoto.com/racing/Racing_Movie.mov

Cheerio.

Edited by - bigdaddy on Jun 14 2006 9:50:45 PM

·
Registered
655 Posts
Pics are sweet, but none of me. That'll never do. Aaron we should get this fella to come to LRRS and take some shots of the NHF Team in action.
Did you take any of the 25 lap 125 race?

Z

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
pics are very cool. nice to see someone get some good shots in the pits.

jv

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
The more I look at them the more I like them....you really capture the feel of the event. Very professional....if you aren't doing it for a mag already...you should be.
JohnnyB

1 - 20 of 27 Posts