Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope im ok to start a thread like this Tex? just any old pic or photo that you/we like , doesnt matter what it is, could be a building or a person..

heres a few i took myself and added effects..
the priory church at the end of my street, this was once twice the height untill Henry the 8th got his dirty mitts on it..

another church not far from me..

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

hope im ok to start a thread like this Tex?
Why wouldn't you? It is in the appropriate section: General, Bikes, beer or whatever the hell else you want.....it isn't spam, you aren't talking politics or religion, and you aren't being offensive to any members.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a hard ass lately. I'm not "power drunk," but I'm also not gonna tolerate people (new or old) coming in here and taking a giant dump on the floor like it is fine to act that way, because it is the internet.

All are welcome at CR.net....until you spam, act like a total asshole to others here (I don't mind if you act like an asshole to yourself....in fact it is encouraged), talk politics or religion.

I like this thread....and I also have pictures of Clancypants as a lad if he wants to trade shots.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

hope im ok to start a thread like this Tex?
Why wouldn't you? It is in the appropriate section: General, Bikes, beer or whatever the hell else you want.....it isn't spam, you aren't talking politics or religion, and you aren't being offensive to any members.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a hard ass lately. I'm not "power drunk," but I'm also not gonna tolerate people (new or old) coming in here and taking a giant dump on the floor like it is fine to act that way, because it is the internet.

All are welcome at CR.net....until you spam, act like a total asshole to others here (I don't mind if you act like an asshole to yourself....in fact it is encouraged), talk politics or religion.

I like this thread....and I also have pictures of Clancypants as a lad if he wants to trade shots.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
my wife in front of some estate in belgium . shes got her arms out as to say "where are you going and you dont know what your doing",,,,
[/img]

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
my wife in front of some estate in belgium . shes got her arms out as to say "where are you going and you dont know what your doing",,,,
[/img]

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a hard ass lately. I'm not "power drunk"......
Tex is the hardest ass I know. Takes almost a case before he is anybody's girl.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

I'm sorry if I'm coming off like a hard ass lately. I'm not "power drunk"......
Tex is the hardest ass I know. Takes almost a case before he is anybody's girl.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts