Cafe Racer Forum banner

201 - 220 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
You made an assumption based on facts not in evidence. I didn't say Bloom was her married name, I merely stated that she was married. Then went on to make another assumption that her marriage was incestiuos based on your first incorrect assumption. I also did not imply that she wasn't proud of her mothers triumphs, but whether she was embarrassed at time for some of the stupid she she pulls. I have seen Gloria in the news more often for the "WTF is she doing defenses" than her legitimate ones, which may be why she takes them when her name is no longer out there. I agree everyone needs to be represented but I wonder what goes through the mind of the attorney's who's defense is a totally made up story professing the innocence of a baby raping murdering scumbag.

Lisa's father is Peyton Bray. I wonder why she doesn't use her birth name.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts

·
Registered
7,013 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Let me ask you this, what would you do if you were the police department in this situation depicted in your video?
they new well in advance this CLUSTERFUCK was coming
they could have rented some large trucks to block them in on the bridge or well before that,then detain, cite,arrest, whatever they are paid to do
it is not like it was a group of wingdingers, you know legal riders
i dunno it is not rocket science is it ?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
they new well in advance this CLUSTERFUCK was coming
they could have rented some large trucks to block them in on the bridge or well before that,then detain, cite,arrest, whatever they are paid to do
it is not like it was a group of wingdingers, you know legal riders
i dunno it is not rocket science is it ?
Okay, you have 300 bikers blocked at road, 200 of them are illegal in one way or another and probably know their ride will be confiscated if they get popped. 100 legal bikers are going to hang and go through the check point. 200 of the others are going to turn and scatter and do what ever it takes to prevent getting apprehended. They put the safety of the public in danger when they do this because they have no concern for the law abiding community. This has been proven and why they don't try and stop the pack. In the video with 4 cops standing there and trying to stop a pack of 200 bikes how much success do you think they would have stopping any but the legal ones. A major road block would also interfere with the flow of regular traffic and cause a bigger problem. It isn't rocket science put your theory is at the other end of the spectrum of what would work.

The cops did the next best thing, hoped little would happen on the way to the rally and then when the bikes were all assembled arrested 15 people, confiscated 55 motorcycles and issued 68 citations.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
They finally caught and charged the guy in the middle of the video who ran up and opened the door of the RR with assault in the 1st, gang assault in the 2nd, and criminal possession of a weapon. I thought how would they know about a weapon 6 days later, but then realized he probably had a weapon on him when he was apprehended and the weapon was unrelated to the ride.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
they are going to turn and scatter ? gee how about laying down a few dozen spike sticks ?
A few dozen spike strips for 200 bikes that could easily maneuver around them. Where do you put them when in the first 10 bikes some of them jump on their cells warning the rest. It is just not easy to stop 300 criminals at one spot. You have to remember the authorities have rules, the criminals don't. Hard game to win that way.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
im not suggesting try to get them all,that would be impossible but it would be so easy to get 5 or maybe more at a time..fucking knock a few of them off with bean bags;) the ones they shoot with a 12 gauge, along with some spike sticks load em up in a wagon.... they just been letting these shit-whistlz get away with this for years, it emboldens them

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
You shoot one with a bean bag for a "possible" traffic infraction and he crashes and dies or crashes and kills 3 other innocent bikers and they now own the NYPD. You haven't come up with a viable solution. You're right it does embolden them but they haven't figured out yet how to stop them with out endangering the public safety.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
You made an assumption based on facts not in evidence. I didn't say Bloom was her married name, I merely stated that she was married. Then went on to make another assumption that her marriage was incestiuos based on your first incorrect assumption. I also did not imply that she wasn't proud of her mothers triumphs, but whether she was embarrassed at time for some of the stupid she she pulls. I have seen Gloria in the news more often for the "WTF is she doing defenses" than her legitimate ones, which may be why she takes them when her name is no longer out there. I agree everyone needs to be represented but I wonder what goes through the mind of the attorney's who's defense is a totally made up story professing the innocence of a baby raping murdering scumbag.

Lisa's father is Peyton Bray. I wonder why she doesn't use her birth name.
I didn't make any assumptions, I made a joke. Plus apparently I am the only one here that knows how to use google. Lisa Bloom isn't married. Hoof asked the question as to whether she was proud of her mother. It isn't all about you sometimes. Oh and ...who the fuck cares.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I didn't make any assumptions, I made a joke. Plus apparently I am the only one here that knows how to use google. Lisa Bloom isn't married. Hoof asked the question as to whether she was proud of her mother. It isn't all about you sometimes. Oh and ...who the fuck cares.
I know, it's all about you.:)

201 - 220 of 297 Posts