Cafe Racer Forum banner

241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I never said he was knocked down, I just said Range Rover didn't appear to slow down at all.
Between 24 and 26 seconds into vid you can see how quick Range Rover is coming up on bike - pretty damn quick
Maybe riders at fault for being a piss poor rider, but, a driver paying attention should have been able to slow down at the same rate or stop.
I didn't notice any brake light, looks like he just shut throttle to look around which means he wasn't slowing down particularly quickly?
May well have been just been a bump and wobble, but, I get pretty upset when people try to kill me, anyone else here say different?
Watched some of the other video's, yep, some dumb shit going on, guy in denim on trail bike deserves to have an accident, he would be flat packed pretty damn quick in Central Florida, guess NYC has better drivers than I though

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I never said he was knocked down, I just said Range Rover didn't appear to slow down at all.
Between 24 and 26 seconds into vid you can see how quick Range Rover is coming up on bike - pretty damn quick
Maybe riders at fault for being a piss poor rider, but, a driver paying attention should have been able to slow down at the same rate or stop.
I didn't notice any brake light, looks like he just shut throttle to look around which means he wasn't slowing down particularly quickly?
May well have been just been a bump and wobble, but, I get pretty upset when people try to kill me, anyone else here say different?
Watched some of the other video's, yep, some dumb shit going on, guy in denim on trail bike deserves to have an accident, he would be flat packed pretty damn quick in Central Florida, guess NYC has better drivers than I though
What were you implying when you said this then?:
"If he had braked and not knocked him down, none of this would be happening"
You have no idea what gear the idiot on the bike was in so you don't know how rapidly he slowed when he backed out of the throttle making it look like the RR wasn't slowing at all. I would put money on you being the only one on this forum who believe the RR was trying to kill the biker, nor anyone who feels sorry for what did and is going to happen to the fool on the bike. Anyone say different?
It now appears one of the undercover officers was actually one of the bikers beating on the RR.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/us/bikers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You didn't, but the J. Meises's wife did. (The guy who is in the hospital) His wife said that the only reason he was off his bike and in front of the RR was because he was going to the aid of Cruz (the brake checker) who had been knocked over. So, why was Meises off his bike if not to help a downed rider? He wasn't just an innocent by-stander. He was off his bike to intimidate and harass the RR driver.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Just noticed your in Georgia, got your white pointy hat on?
It's damn obvious the Range Rover didn't attempt to slow down, the approach speed was just too high, that was at least 10~15mph difference in speeds between bike and car

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Alright kids, let's keep it civil least we turn into adv rider and start throwing around Al Queda accusations and generally saying stupid shit.

I should not have to be the voice of reason here. It's much more fun beng an antagonizing douche. But civil means no personal attacks. Even if it was just a joke.

That is al, carry on.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
funny black dudes would where a nazi helmet as well
army not ness. nazi. first model came along around 1916.(pre nazi party) model updated in 1935 then again in 1942. other countries used same model up until the 1950's. during ww2 countries like finland bulg, and hungary used it or versions like it. spain post ww2 and many south american countries used it also.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Anyone find it funny there were a bunch of cops part of that ride?
Not at all. You usually find cops and low lifes in the same places.

Come on Ross, I know you have only lived in NYC for a year but even then that should be long enough to know only marginally trust a cop when you need one.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Bloomberg should try and ban something....
that will fix it

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Well thanks a lot Obama

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Anyone find it funny there were a bunch of cops part of that ride?
If you consider 2 or 3 out of a group of 200-400 a bunch. What sucks is you can be a complete dirtbag biker with no morals and still pass the exam to become a cop. That's why there is so much corruption in many forces. I know some guys who become cops simply for the corruption and shit they could get away with having a badge.

crazypj: you can't even prove the guy was hit on his bike.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Meh on Long Island 86.4% of people you meet are cops.

241 - 260 of 297 Posts