Cafe Racer Forum banner

281 - 297 of 297 Posts

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
To be fair, that episode had everything, to everybody.

Re enforcing stereotypes, protecting the family using violence, cops playing at human, brutal force, stupidity, 'Gang activity' paranoia, and boneheads on bikes. Law and order, too.

If it was a three hour chase through the Five Boroughs, it could have been a three part cable series: " Braking Badly. "

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I didn't read all the crap after the original post, this is an OLD story.

The problem started long before the highly publicised portion.

Either the bikers intimidated the SUV driver with typical group-thug behavior you see every day when two or more idiots get together on bikes, or the SUV driver almost harmed one or more of the riders with a lane change or other maneuver where he didn't see one or more of the riders.

"the world may never know"

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Like I said l: even if I were aware that I had done something wrong to anger the bikers, if their reaction
intimidated me to the point where I felt like I and my family were in real danger, I'd treat it like a herd of zombies
and deal with the consequences later.
Now, as said, back to not giving a fuck...

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Let me see now :/ what would I do if I was driving along in my F350 dually, with my family, and a mob of surly looking dudes, many with concealed license plates and riding basically Stupid.
Tried to surround me and impede my forward motion with apparent hostile intent :/

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Let me see now :/ what would I do if I was driving along in my F350 dually, with my family, and a mob of surly looking dudes, many with concealed license plates and riding basically Stupid.
Tried to surround me and impede my forward motion with apparent hostile intent :/
# 1 : Stop?

# 2 : Evacuate your bowels?

# 3 : Apologise to ' Mr. Slug ' , for what you said about his mother?

Danger, is
my business."

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Enough already. This is ancient news and the bikers were acting like morons and thugs and getting the rest of us a bad name. I don't need any help with that , thank you very much. Why on earth did anyone resurrect that old thread anyway. Did a sleeping bear need to be poked in the ribs just to watch the reaction? Let it go back to sleep.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
Enough already. This is ancient news and the bikers were acting like morons and thugs and getting the rest of us a bad name. I don't need any help with that , thank you very much. Why on earth did anyone resurrect that old thread anyway. Did a sleeping bear need to be poked in the ribs just to watch the reaction? Let it go back to sleep.
I asked what the final outcome was. I got an answer. Personally, I think the moron rating was pretty high that day, from the driver to most of the bikers.

And so to bed.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
And you couldn't do you're usual Google bot search like everything else and find out yourself? No, you have to antagonize the whole site again because that's the POS you are. Again I wish your name was Mieses.

·
Banned
4,894 Posts
And you couldn't do you're usual Google bot search like everything else and find out yourself? No, you have to antagonize the whole site again because that's the POS you are. Again I wish your name was Mieses.
I asked a question. I got an answer.

Enough guys on this forum lurk and linger around NYC. So who would I ask? Some guy from Des Moines?

Is this a ' stop the thread going on ' for two days, by ' keeping on it ' for two days method?

Funny old logic.

Danger, is my business."

·
Registered
23,291 Posts
everyone found it offensive. But if you turn this into another thread of you and him being pedantic wonks then nobody wins but him. If you want to do something about it, send it to ffral and let him ban WW again.

281 - 297 of 297 Posts