Cafe Racer Forum banner

61 - 80 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
they are criminals.period. many of them black so what ? stolen illegal bikes, comitting crimes that is a fact
it is a sign of the times we have too many people on the gubmit titty ,not working or just plain banging crimes
the criminals that hold office in this country have enabled this for generations, we are doomed
nobody said anything about stolen bikes. Nobody said anything about these individuals being unemployed. if you are going to just spout shit try to make it factually accurate.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
BTW, this headline make me laugh:

PICTURED: Wealthy couple attacked by wild pack of motorcyclists after harrowing 4-mile chase on the West Side Highway following fender bender turned hit-and-run ? driver fled after running over biker - NY Daily News

Wealthy couple attacked by wild pack of motorcyclists after harrowing 4-mile chase on the West Side Highway following fender bender turned hit-and-run — driver fled after running over biker

thats the first time I have seen it as a class warefare issue. Maybe the bikers were part of the "Occupy Range Rover" group.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Facebook says one guy was run over and now is paralyzed.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Gotta tell ya', the fact that one of the riders may be severely hurt, changes nothing. The riders are the ones that escalated the situation. They were the aggressers, and I still say the SUV driver acted in self defense. It wouldn't have mattered, in my state, even if he had shot and killed someone threatening him, it would've been considered self defense. The law recognizes self-defense. It does not condone taking the law into your own hands (and that is assuming that the SUV driver did something that upset the riders....which I doubt).

You think this is not common for this group? Here is a video of their ride in 2011, uploaded by the same guy (pay attention around the 1:00 mark) :

BTW, the Prius driver had a green light.....

On a side note, thankfully this did not happen in a concealed Carry, or Open Carry state. If it had, the outcome would, likely, have been far worse. Chances are that even if the SUV driver had been carrying, many of the riders would have, as well. The headlines would probably been, "Family of three, including child, gunned down in the street."

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Basically the same story only now you have comments from a few of the bikers trying to convince us they were all law abiding citizens that did nothing wrong, only tried to find out what happened and that the Asian driver hurled profanities at the bikers before it all started. ya, this seems totally plausible to me......NOT.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
NYC is a fucked up place.
I grew up in Ct. and would cross the border to drink at the clubs when the drinking age was 18 in NY and 21 in Ct.. I learned back then to really hate everything about NY and try to avoid going there if at all possible. I got harassed for drug charges 20 minutes after getting off a plane from L.A. back in the 70's (long story). I was actually going to Ct. to pick up my Sporty to take back to L.A. I was apprehensive about moving here to Ga. But I soon learned how laid back and quiet it is here and we have some of the best country riding roads in the world and don't have to deal with crap like that in NY.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
....how laid back and quiet it is here and we have some of the best country riding roads in the world and don't have to deal with crap like that in NY.

yep. And you can carry anything you please and own anything you please.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I'm watching CNN and they have a report coming up with news of an arrest from the incident.

Nope, more vague info. They didn't say which biker was arrested or for what. They also said the rider leg was broken when the RR made the initial bump. I think the broken legs came when he took off over the bikes. I only hope the guy with the broken legs is the one who started it all by causing the bump with his brake check.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
There is quite a bit about this city that makes me go insane, but I will say, I love living here.

And I don't care if you have a gang, a bunch of people who don't know each other, a club, a motorcade, whatever. That many bikes in close proximity is just dumb anyway. Ego's flare, idiots prevail.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
And I don't care if you have a gang, a bunch of people who don't know each other, a club, a motorcade, whatever. That many bikes in close proximity is just dumb anyway. Ego's flare, idiots prevail.
this is why i avoid those bike rides that they have as benefits. if its a worthy cause i might show up, pay the fee/donation, eat the free burger and check out some bikes (but really there is so much black and chrome one can stand in a day...)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm watching CNN and they have a report coming up with news of an arrest from the incident.

Nope, more vague info. They didn't say which biker was arrested or for what. They also said the rider leg was broken when the RR made the initial bump. I think the broken legs came when he took off over the bikes. I only hope the guy with the broken legs is the one who started it all by causing the bump with his brake check.

The guy arrested is the one who did the brake check. The guy in the hospital is not the same guy......he was "just an innocent by-stander, just tryin' to help out his fellow fallen rider". What a crock! It doesn't change anything, IMO, even if I believed that.

NYPD: Biker Arrested, Others Sought In Attack On SUV Driver « CBS New York

·
Registered
893 Posts
the guy they arrested was Chris Cruz. Well i guess it was the spics' fault, not the blacks. Right guys?

61 - 80 of 297 Posts