Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great bike, I had one and wish i'd never sold it. This one looks like it's been run hard and put away wet. Still, it's a good price.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Great bike, I had one and wish i'd never sold it. This one looks like it's been run hard and put away wet. Still, it's a good price.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
At least the guy didn't use checkerboard duct tape on the seat.

These are on my short list too

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
At least the guy didn't use checkerboard duct tape on the seat.

These are on my short list too

·
Registered
16 Posts
That thing is beat!!! My wife's with 25K on it is in way better shape. I'll bet the head & rings are done from being run hard. And notice there are no pics of the left side with the broken rear dir. ?? Not worth the $$ I would say. There are others that pop up regularly. You just might have to wait a few months.
Happy Wednesday
Junkyard

·
Registered
16 Posts
That thing is beat!!! My wife's with 25K on it is in way better shape. I'll bet the head & rings are done from being run hard. And notice there are no pics of the left side with the broken rear dir. ?? Not worth the $$ I would say. There are others that pop up regularly. You just might have to wait a few months.
Happy Wednesday
Junkyard

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
My brother had one, about 10yrs ago, and his was in very nice shape - like new, bought for about that... $3400, I think. It's a nice bike, but you have to keep on the throttle. No fun at the bottom. Handled super.

I know these are desirable to a certain crowd (myself included. I lusted after them when they first came out), but that seems top dollar for a pretty ratty example to me as well.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
My brother had one, about 10yrs ago, and his was in very nice shape - like new, bought for about that... $3400, I think. It's a nice bike, but you have to keep on the throttle. No fun at the bottom. Handled super.

I know these are desirable to a certain crowd (myself included. I lusted after them when they first came out), but that seems top dollar for a pretty ratty example to me as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts