Cafe Racer Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

aww you guys [:I]

but i see bikes on here that make mine look completely boring !
Hey Tony,

I don't care anymore, cause you took too long and I get too easily distracted. Perhaps next time you do a complete rebuild you can get it done in 24 hrs to keep my attention :)

Ken

·
Registered
359 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ukTony

'up the skirt' shot [:p]
I'm an ass man myself[:X], but this thing looks good from any angle. Almost there, keep it up.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
shes all done and ready for starting up , il do that later today :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
WOW, now that is clean, as much as I would want to stick that in a glass case and preserve that fresh looking build, it's just to nice not to ride, and that 2 stroke sounds bad ass, great work! (Clapping)

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
oh i ride it believe me, covered 3600 miles on here last year ,probably do more this year as me and the lads are contemplting a 2 weeks stroker holiday around spain :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice mate! I'd kill for some of the twisties you have in Europe, stupid surveyers had to come in to Saskatchewan and make everything in blocks here back in the early 1900's I can ride for mile upon mile, in a dead strait line, it's enough to make a guy want to own nothing but cruisers! Anyhow great build probably the cleanest I have ever seen.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Tony, I've really enjoyed following this thread. Looks and sounds great. (You are right, those pipes are the bomb.)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I turned green with jealous rage just watching that video....great work Tony!

·
Registered
405 Posts
just ran into this thread looking for vapor blasting info... way overdue for an shot to the top of the threads... Really enjoyed your work Tony and the pictures are top notch in showing what you have done to this classic ride...three cools for you!! :cool::cool::cool:

121 - 133 of 133 Posts