Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Harley Question

I am just wondering if I can get some Harley advice. I want to buy a bagger bike large enough to carry a woman, and is a reliable bike used but a good deal. What is the price range I'm looking at / lowest millage for the best for the cheapest. What models too ? This is only about Harley bikes so don't talk about other makes. I'm curious to see what Ya'll say ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everybody has heard of old school biker deals that are Bonkers. I'm just looking for a realistic quote that is a for sure deal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah though I actually made the second largest sale for a Hooker pipe to ever happen on eBay as far as I know. It was 700 for a TS 185 Hooker that looked NOS had all the burn guards real nice and all. Pretty Cool though to know that there is a real following !!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not trying to brag but I also think I was the first person to get 350 for a TE pipe on eBay. I was of course inspired by a guy who had an F9 pipe for 350 with 2 dents . He kept on relisting it for years but nobody ever bought it. So I posted my NOS F9 pipe for 350 and just like that it sold.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I want to buy a bagger bike large enough to carry a woman...
Do you want to carry her on the pillion seat or in the baggage? If it's the latter, do you want to keep her in my one piece? It's far easier to carry them if you can spread the load out over the bike in different panniers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Hillsy what would you do if you worked somewhere were you get looked down for sweating when you work ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel like I should quit before they fire me and then ask for more cash if they ask why. Real places need real workers right not just fashion show MOfos.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hit the roll up door today I feel a weird vibe coming so I think I just need to pull out with my box and my Pride before i LET THE Fashion Police talk shit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They drug tested me and it was negative but I do eat a lot of coffee but that just don't come up. But I think it happened for a reason and it';s God's will so it's all good.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those meds make you pee your pants I'm over them for a few more reasons too. Yeah though I'll update you guys , maybe the job is worth keeping ? We bled an ISX 450 through the bleeder valve that was a cool thing to learn.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Those meds make you pee your pants I'm over them for a few more reasons too. Yeah though I'll update you guys , maybe the job is worth keeping ? We bled an ISX 450 through the bleeder valve that was a cool thing to learn.
what you got going you said you are a runway model in fashion shows

could you repeat that i didnt quite clearly hear you

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool Video THX. I guess I am an old school 90's acid tripper type who thinks too hard sometimes but is also a believer in the red pill aka "God is a Trip". I just gotta figure it out for myself but sometimes it can be trippy to think about certain trips and especially trippy to think you know it all and everyone else is crazy but you also know that there might be another trip but there is a very strong Baseline trip too which technically can not be wrong as long as you jump through the hoops. I don't think the Pantocrator can leave you out in the cold too long if you are real. Maybe I just need to slow it down a bit and not work so hard ? Long story short I guess "Seek and ye shall find". But alot of times real seeking is a hard thing to do and sometimes it just comes back around anyways so if you have seen that then just bypass it right ? Maybe it depends on how much you want to find new trips?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts