Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Liberty Cycle.....Fishtown, Philadelphia, 19125. Five blocks from my house. What's your question?

See my other thread, Where I be at tonight, for more info on Liberty.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Liberty Cycle.....Fishtown, Philadelphia, 19125. Five blocks from my house. What's your question?

See my other thread, Where I be at tonight, for more info on Liberty.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Obviously don't frequent craigslist too often, always loads of $1.00 'sales', just to get attention.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Obviously don't frequent craigslist too often, always loads of $1.00 'sales', just to get attention.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think this is the part hes questioning.

" Bike is being sold in conjunction with filming of a new television show about vintage motorcycles. If interested in purchase we would like to film all interactions with seller/ buyer. "

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

" Bike is being sold in conjunction with filming of a new television show about vintage motorcycles. If interested in purchase we would like to film all interactions with seller/ buyer. "

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by JPellegrino

Yes, is this some kind of advertising gimmick? Does the Norton listed for sale even exist? Is it all hype?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by JPellegrino

Yes, is this some kind of advertising gimmick? Does the Norton listed for sale even exist? Is it all hype?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yes the bike is probably real. Maybe it is an advertising gimmick. However, more likely is what it says it is....a reality TV show and they built the bike without having a buyer in mind and are now looking for someone to buy the bike. What's so hard to understand about this?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yes the bike is probably real. Maybe it is an advertising gimmick. However, more likely is what it says it is....a reality TV show and they built the bike without having a buyer in mind and are now looking for someone to buy the bike. What's so hard to understand about this?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

If you are genuinely selling a bike you have a photo, mileage, etc.

If you are promoting a cycle shop, or a tv show, well.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sign216

The longer you hang around the more you will discover that real old motorcycle people aren't the best at the internet. In fact most are quite terrible. I think that most that are marginal at the internet are basically on this site and well...you see how well things work around here. .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts