Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some of those pivot joints that you put on each end of the threaded rod. I looked on the McMaster-Carr website, but I didn't find them. So can anyone tell me what they are called, and where they are on the McMaster-Carr website?

Edited by - steve barker on Nov 27 2007 11:00:34 PM
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.