Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa...easy on me, I did search I did not have any luck . I have a 75 CB200T . IS there anyone here that may have a set of rearsets on the same or like bike that I could see pictures of? Thanks to all!!

GREAT FORUM , THANKS !!!

Again to Champ , Thank You!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried to find you some in my extensive collection or pics from other forums and cant find anything. But here is a link to a way to make universal ones, this is what i will probably do this winter unless i can get my buddy to come off the spare set from his RC51 dirt cheap. I havent really decided yet.
http://www.tonup.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1284
Its atleast worth a look.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Save yourself the trouble. Search eBay for fzr600 rearsets. Cheap & easy (hey I dated some of those) to find, and bolt on simple.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i will probably have a set of rassk rearsets for sale soon, and maybe a set of tarozzi rearsets as well.

nothing till after 8/4/08....so don't ask as i'm on the road.

peace,

tex

·
Registered
156 Posts
fastfromthepast.com

They have a ton of rearsets

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Tim

fastfromthepast.com

They have a ton of rearsets
keep in mind he's only a distributor with ZERO inventory and it'll take weeks to get 'em. if you're like me and require immediate gratification, that's too long a wait for full retail price tarozzi lovin'!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'll give you some tarozzi lovin'

missed you and judey at mid-o, yo!

ken says ya'll are a good time.

it was friggin' beertopia outside of garage 18.

texy

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
speaking of, where is the cheapest place to get torazzi universals? i've got 3 sets from fast on ebay and got them all pretty fast, like within 5-7 days. but i'd love to find "the deal" price.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

i'll give you some tarozzi lovin'

missed you and judey at mid-o, yo!

ken says ya'll are a good time.

it was friggin' beertopia outside of garage 18.

texy
yeah, '08 mid-o just wasn't in the cards, broseph! next year though! FOR SURE! hell, if you're all as fuggin' cool as mr. (and mrs.) essex turned out to be, i might just have move out east.

funny thing is, wherever we go ends up being beertopia; you gotta make the world your oyster!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by pampadori

speaking of, where is the cheapest place to get torazzi universals? i've got 3 sets from fast on ebay and got them all pretty fast, like within 5-7 days. but i'd love to find "the deal" price.
yeah, but he only sells on ebay what he has on hand. if it ain't layin' around, yo ass be waitin'!

deal price on tarozzi? sounds like you need to butter up texy!

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Have we met Ken? That's not a name I remember.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Champ,
Are you trying to tell me it was alcohol free at Z-18? Not friggin likely.
Ken
At least we got Texy back to beertopia in one piece.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
quote:Are you trying to tell me it was alcohol free at Z-18? Not friggin likely.
Nope!!

[/quote]At least we got Texy back to beertopia in one piece.[/quote]
yea, via a milky way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts