Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of an easy way of removing this without having to disassemble the top of the fork? Can I just pop it off? When I do remove them will there be a big ass hole there? Here is a pic so you know exactly what Im talking about.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
on my 550 they are on the headlight ear. they cover the bolt for the headlight. they unscrew becasue they are threaded on the back. i was just saying mine unscrew and can be removed. they arent the same. i hate those things.

jc

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just took them off my bike, 76 CB200. They just unscrew. They have a stud that screws into a threaded hole. The hole is about a 1/4" but I'm sure its metric. The rubber is a separate piece and on my forks the crome was real nice underneath.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
un screw it, then take the reflector over to your local metric crusier bike shop and see if they have an acorn headed bolt that matches. remember it is a metric bolt size.

I used to have a few that fit the reflectors on a cb750, but I don't remember where I got them. if you want to mount an english style tax stamp holder for your inspection sticker, that is a good place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts