Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I do think it is interesting that pastor Dana predicts the same thing as Everett triplet. Pastor Dana says something big is coming in 2 months.

I really do think we should warn people that this world is going crazy and you should all get saved!!
From the time you are born you have 90-100 years max so it is the end of the world from the view of you only have 100 years Max right ?

This is what my favorite preacher says about it

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been there before I was so obsessed with my 72 F6 . I sold it but there is nothing wrong with having bikes but Put God First !!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not saying I only believe we are in the end times because of those people aka preachers but also because I feel like it is actually true and I am calling you all to repentance ! Burn your Idols or repent and make them not so much idols !! Dude it's a Bright Tomorrow for us believers so get your shit together!!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
+ 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”

+ Acts 16:30-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

+ Acts 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

+ John 5:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life."
+ Matthew 6:9-13 "Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."
+ Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

+ Matthew 9:6-8 "But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.” And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God, who had given such authority to men."
+ Romans 10:9-10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
+ Matthew 19: 25-26 "When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, "Who then can be saved?" Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Nice bike - period picture, but not much left on this forum any more. Some clown seems to think it's his personal soap box and the mods who bought this forum to add to their suite of money making forums, don't seem to care.

Time to go and do something productive.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Perhaps the mods would be willing to authorize one or more of the remaining heavy-hitters on this forum to police it, if they don’t care to do so, themselves. It would be sad to see this forum, with its above-average number of contributors who really know what in the hell they are talking about, die. If, convinced that the discussion here is off course or has become a waste of their time, those individuals who give this site it’s horsepower move on, so will readers and advertisers.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I said it once and I'll say it again. God Bless Trump, God Bless America and God Bless all of us Mechanics !!

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
to be honest
none of it bothers me much
I think I've grown immune to it.

Getting lots of riding in here. Clearing and setting up sections for a 2 day competition I'm hosting it a couple of weeks,
signed up for an event next weekend. likely riding **** way over my head

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the theory that a nuclear war is coming and grid down is coming then shouldn't we be talking about distilling whiskey aka white lightning and doing experiments to see if we can run all of our 2 strokes on white lightning ?

Option 2 getting mad solar panels and going electric ?

I would love to see a side project on how to distill white lightning and see if 2 strokes can be run on it ! Who here has the time and the interest ?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Don't Hate Participate !!!

re: post 14 . Yeah that's probably overkill. Just keep your eyes on Jesus and he'll show you what to do .

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Maybe if we make this thread political, it'll finally draw the attention of the moderators???

·
Registered
670 Posts
I also believe in God, Jesus is my lord and savior. I also believe the end times may be at hand, but like it says in the bible ,several times, no one will know the time of the lords second coming. If you accept Jesus and repent and turn from your sins and put your will in line with His, you can have assurance of salvation and not worry about that.. The bible does warn to be ready for the end times though so it's smart to believe. Also having a hobby is not an idol unless it keeps you from doing the above. I hope this forum can stay focused on motorcycles and leave religion and politics to church and talk radio. I go to church to get the word and don't listen to the haters and hacks!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts