Cafe Racer Forum banner

161 - 180 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Doesn't this forum have any moderators ? I agree WTF

I'll wait a day or two and then I think we should all call . Andyshep is not the resurrection; Andyshep is a Troll and the moderators job is to take care of this kind of stuff
Hi

You have reached the moderation team for CafeRacer.net. Press 1 to place an ad, press 2 to spam the board, press 3 if someone on the internet offended you, for anything else press 4.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi

You have reached the moderation team for CafeRacer.net. Press 1 to place an ad, press 2 to spam the board, press 3 if someone on the internet offended you, for anything else press 4.
I was just wondering why the constant interjection of religion into what I had thought was a site that focused on Cafe racers and the building there of. I really love the interaction for the most part but I hate seeing a thread go sideways when someone goes off saving souls. Has it's place but I don't think that place is here,
Cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was just wondering why the constant interjection of religion into what I had thought was a site that focused on Cafe racers and the building there of. I really love the interaction for the most part but I hate seeing a thread go sideways when someone goes off saving souls. Has it's place but I don't think that place is here,
Cheers
Hey TR, If I pointed my finger at the wrong guy that's is defiantly My Bad ! For that I'm sorry. Saying this I still hate getting to reading about some subject and finding the thread going off on some religious tangent . Again sorry if I picked on the wrong guy...........Not sorry about my complaining about the religious interjections. If I walk into a Baskin Robins I don't want the counter person trying to sell me health food !

·
Registered
744 Posts
Cheers
I was just joking.

I haven't read the forum for ages, I haven't posted for over a year. I was browsing last night when I saw my username, read some of the thread and thought it was bullshit, so added more bullshit to it.

The rules state no religion and no politics, I have no idea why ts185 isn't banned for this, let alone spamming the shit out of every thread I've just skim read.

I'll have a read through the other threads but one of two things will happen, either I'll not stay around while some little twerp spams the shit out of the place, why praying he gets a girlfriend and calling other people gay (project much?) or he's about to get butthurt because he deserves it.

I'm sorry if option two offends you, I'm working class English so my humour is only shades of black.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
You guys think a stockpile of NOS Kawasaki triple bikes does not exist ? I say it does and as a true Brother you would give a a shout out !!!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
What if post #57 is what the first post talks against ?
Maybe ? That is why you just need to pray for the answers.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
I want to help and hell yes preach the gospel . I need to do it with virtue for sure . You know do it right. That is why I'm going on Sabbatical to hear from the Lord !!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
I saw him as a pterodactyl . Some preachers say he's just a bitch ass 2 foot tall little bitch ass gremlin.

Either way Fuck Satan !!!!

He wishes he had a bad ass bike !!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I saw him as a pterodactyl . Some preachers say he's just a bitch ass 2 foot tall little bitch ass gremlin.

Either way Fuck Satan !!!!

He wishes he had a bad ass bike !!!!
You saw satan? As a dinosaur? How does that work? Dinosaurs are older than the earth according to the bible.

I'd lay off those psychotropics if I were you.

161 - 180 of 278 Posts