Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in the NYC area and interested in our sample sale, come on by.

Saturday, May 10th 11am-6pm

REV’IT! Sport USA Showroom
275 Conover Street, 5-P
Brooklyn, NY 11231
(Entrance/buzzer on far right
of Fairway building)

Assortment of men’s
and ladies motorcycle apparel-
Majority of apparel in sample
sizes (men’s size M-L, ladies
size M)

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
figures, thats the jacket i just bought. and seeing it there it is too big!

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
and yes, go buy some revit!!! its pretty good shite!

jc

·
Registered
216 Posts
My store was gonna pick up some gear from Rev It!. I was bummed when they decided not to, I really liked all the samples they had, and it fit skinny tall guys like me really, really well compared to most other brands. Stuff seemed like it would last quite a long time too.

·
Registered
216 Posts
My store was gonna pick up some gear from Rev It!. I was bummed when they decided not to, I really liked all the samples they had, and it fit skinny tall guys like me really, really well compared to most other brands. Stuff seemed like it would last quite a long time too.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
tony,

that's a shame! brian is your rep and is a really good dude! there are still a few other dealers in washington state. email me if you need any assistance with the brand.

cheers,

tex

[email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No shit Tim...Carroll Gardens? I haven't actually seen a garden in Carroll Gardens...

Stop by! We'll give you the royal treatment for crash testing our leathers (not to say that you are the only one). Love to see you there.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
aron-

yeah, the garden's just off the corner of clinton and 2nd place...so pretty close to you guys.

3yrs ago.

saturday then.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i think i might just have to come up for the day!

tex

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
quote:Originally posted by whatevs

We'll give you the royal treatment for crash testing our leathers (not to say that you are the only one).
yeah, on that hand, maybe i've been a bit more of an asset than de Puniet?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'll see what I can find Tex, I was bummed like I said. I didn't get to meet Brian, it was a girl that had come up from San Fransisco with all her samples. Not sure why we got her instead of Brian if there already was a rep in town. She was really nice though and seemed to know quite a bit about the materials and such that they used.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Aron-

thanks for making us aware of this.

guys, there was a ton of nice stuff...as expected with the Rev-It crew. if i hadn't been in the middle of a job elsewhere in brooklyn and in a huge rush, i would have gone broke on fancypants and such.

rosko, sorry to miss you today, but as it turned out i didn't really have any freetime after visiting the fancyfast HQ.

-tt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts