Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again, Brother Scum's Rice-O-Rama. If any of you folks are looking to check out some cool old bikes and peruse the piles of parts for sale, enter a bike in the show (There's a Cafe Racer class and trophy too) or bring some stuff to sell come on down. Sept. 7th at the 200 Sportsman's Club in Webster, Mass. Bigger and better place than last years.
Check out the website for details and pics from last year. Thanks.

Website--- www.rice-o-rama.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
We're planning on heading down from central NH with a pickup truck, there will likely be some cargo space available on the return trip.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See you folks at the show tommorrow. The weather looks like it's going to be pretty good, rain should end early, suns coming out. Gonna be a blast. [8D]

·
Registered
569 Posts
nice turn out, scored some good parts, saw some friends..good food, good parking, good time.

dch.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We had a blast. . . originally intended to take an XS650 Heritage Special barn bike and sell it, but as we were wheeling it into the trailer on Saturday, we realized that it had good forks (for an SR500 project) and spoke hubs (ditto) and thought we'd hang onto the engine (for whatever). . . so we headed for the shop, fired up the compressor, and attacked it with air wrenches. Lots of fun when you have no intention of reassembling it. Labeled it all, took a couple of planks and sawhorses, and there ya go. Got back what we paid for the old bone, plus gas and groceries, and got to keep the good stuff anyway. Met lots of people, visited with USCRA folks (Rick Snyder won "Best Racebike"), picked up a few goodies, ate and drank things that were bad for us, in all a great day. We'll be back!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Matt .. you surfing without me ?!?!?

Wish I had seen this post before I was in kick ass western mass but didn't know it was going on... :(

You should use www.constantcontact.com for mailings.. I'd sign up and it's cheap and easy...

-J'nt'D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts