Cafe Racer Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
That classy looking '81 Super Seca from John Westcott. Clean build, nice looking, and evidence of it actually running. It's just got everything.

PM me your email address John, and I'll get your $25 Amazon gift coming your way. As always, your win is contingent on me getting to ride it if I'm ever in the area. :)

loved the spondon, looks purposeful underneath the eyeshadow and i can also appreciate how the seca won. can a botm be a previously owned but documented vehicle or does it have to be the one i have right now?

Public Service Announcement: The post you are replying to is over a year old.

Basically what happened is, my 160 never won so rather than try to explain the obvious fault in the voting process the admins understandably decided to end the contest.

At least that's the only explanation that makes sense to me anyway.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Oh hey everybody! Confession: There didn't seem to be a lot of excitement about it (some of the old guard here thought it was downright stupid) so I quietly forgot about it.

But you know what, Desmo, you win this month. Congrats.

Discussion starter · #46 ·
That wasn't a requirement. Just that it get around the block once under it's own power. Still, a challenge for a lot of our projects.

Reactions: Geeto67
Ya know, I don't think people thought the spotlight was stupid, so much as the approach was too similar to those other places that we despise that put form over function and it tended to draw the really crap bikes out of the woodwork. Maybe we should revisit this with a different approach and criteria that is more inline with the focus of this place and that might get people interested and readership up.

Ya know, I don't think people thought the spotlight was stupid, so much as the approach was too similar to those other places that we despise that put form over function and it tended to draw the really crap bikes out of the woodwork. Maybe we should revisit this with a different approach and criteria that is more inline with the focus of this place and that might get people interested and readership up.
The X Surtees Manx restore comes to mind.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.