Champ,
Will they even let you into Canada?

Can Champ look respectable?

Ken

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thats it...........im bringing my posse!!!

l-r frapfever,jackc,jerseygirl,champ,dch

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Champ,

One other thing, probably more important than the motorcycles over the border. Make sure you have the special insurance card that proves you have car insurance for Canada. If you have a local agent make sure you stop there and pick up the insurance card before you go. If you've got an internet agent, e.g. Geico, you're screwed. They'll mail it to you and you'll never have it in time for your trip. The card isn't something they'll ask for at the border but if you get in an accident and don't have that there's a big fine.

Craig

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
WOW!!!! Made it to milwaukee......1050 miles 13 1/2 hours average speed 70mph..nobody on the roads. Pick up the bikes and head back to ct and nh. members of the posse, show up at the canadian border cause we are bustin thru

·
Registered
569 Posts
....2 days, 2000 miles, 2 taco's ....and I'm in love with that girl in the little Garman thing..

dch.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
An exciting road trip has ended. If every trip could go as smooth as this one I would have to many bikes!!!

Judy, sorry we couldn't visit. we were on a mission. It would have been nice to shoot the shit and have a beer or two.

btw the canadian crossing was seamless. thanks to the caferacer.net posse showing up!! if you are going to canada with a bike you need form #4455. it made the crossing go very smooth and zero issues.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts