Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I just put up a thread on this. Only one other person said he was going. I'll be going but driving and not riding. I can't fit my whole family in my bike.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I live in Franklin, but during a tank denting party i was having last night there is now a whole in my tank:( i don't think anyone will want to ride with my.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be participating the ride to the event from Reina Motorsports at 10:30 then stick around till 2.

I'll be on the orange CB 550, black jacket (with Honda patch and American Flag patch), white helmet. Two HD buddies are likely tagging along.

Introduce yourself if you're there.

Matt Amman - Wauwatosa

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ratty-550 here on forum is thinking about coming.

I missed the original post a couple of days ago--it was a page or two back. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
joe,

were you drinking AND swinging hammers?

texy

·
Registered
854 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

joe,

were you drinking AND swinging hammers?

texy
Yeah Gin and tank dents don't really work together at all. I think i can fill the hole and clean it up enough to save it though...that is the problem with rolling projects.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'm not going to make it. Got caught at work yesterday and getting up early enough to drive there this morning just didn't seem like fun.

Would like to see pictures and hear stories from those that go.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just got back and it was a pretty big turnout. I left just before the downpour. I think I did about 4 laps around it. I only got a few pics as I for my memory card at home and the camera only can hold 20 pics without it. I'll post them up in a tonight or tomorrow. I scored a set of rearsets for five bucks and a PBR but passed on the brew since I don't drink. Their homemade but everything is there so I'm not picky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts