Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not too much as I forgot my memory card and the camera can only hold 20 pictures without it. I wish the bikes were just a little further apart because they were just wedged next to eachother. Overall I was happy for it being my first Rockerbox show or bike show in general. I'll have pics of the show in Seymour next weekend also. Enjoy.
Pinche

(i deleted the photobucket links cause they weren't working anymore and this thread got regurgitated from 2008. -tex)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wow some really cool bikes there. Wish i could of been there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
that harley is really neat (it did win best chopper, after all!). its pretty darn quick too. it was fun watching people stare at it all day, one of the most photographed bikes in the place. the fenderless chop next to it is my triumph.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I must be a hater, just in general. I'm grumpy and dislike things just for the sake of it. Then I'll wear the gheyest outfit on the track like it's the coolest thing ever. Then all my street bikes look like the neighborhood kids took a bat to them, and that's IF they aren't in pieces, and I think they are great. What a hater. All I could think was "god another set of clubmans in the wrong position" and "sheesh, cosmo must be making bank on those ugly tanks..."

what a hater. I apologize. Probably a lot of cool people (if that's your thing) and some nice moto's to look at I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was one thing I wasn't liking was the amount of clubmans. Don't get me wrong, hell I've got a set myself just because I was broke and the stock bars were something you'd probably see Rob Halford riding around with. It was like the the really nice condition bikes had clubmans and the beat almost ratrodish cafes had clip ons. I think I saw one or two bikes that had adj clubmans on them.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
does the owner of the 750sohc "green" honda ever intend to stop that thing?

or does she/he flattrack it on weekends?

texy......hatin'

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
sohc 750's aren't made for riding Tex. they are for looking the coolest on your way to the vegan grocery mart. at least thats what i have mine for. ;)
Just be glad you have shows near you where you can actually view bikes that aren't outfitted with parts their owners bought with the gift certificates their loved ones gave them to the Harley store. "stand apart from the crowd with shiny parts that overpriced."
is there a website for this show? i can't see these pictures on my work computer and want to check them out. maybe the actual website will have them posted and they won't be blocked by this stupid software my work uses.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
As a well practiced hater of cliche customs, I really only found a couple that I didn't care for. The flat black "59" things and all the checkers didn't d much, but the rest of them have some good stuff working. I am afraid a few that I would consider a good start are done as far s their owners go, but all in all a pretty good collection of ridden bikes.

Ken

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote: does the owner of the 750sohc "green" honda ever intend to stop that thing?

or does she/he flattrack it on weekends?
Are you talking about the green one with no final drive chain? If so, stopping it probably isn't too much of a concern.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts