Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up some rocking bar end mirrors for my CB. With my bar setup I couldn't see anything behind me - now it's a thing of the past. I got these off ebay for about 50 bucks and I'm pretty happy with them.

Here's some pictures to check out... One mounted on each side

Note the mirror can be moved up or down - I really like this feature:

I have nothing to do with this company - I'm just passing this off to you folks.

The company is Moto-Delux and their email is [email protected] - to view their ebay listings - goto ebay and search for motorcycle end bar mirrors.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
are those plastic housing or aluminum? I had a set on my dunstall with the plastic housing and the glass cracked within a month. It was either spend $25 on a new one or $5 on a walleye style bike stick on mirror that worked better than the flat glass.

CRG made the originals in alloy, they are super nice and won't vibration crack, but cost $70 a side.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geeto they are all alloy on the outside. The mirror are slightly concaved so objects appear a little farther then they really are but you can really see all around you very well. So far with my few test rides, they seem to be vib free up to 100+ speeds. (way over 100) I was having a real problem seeing on both sides when riding with groups of other riders. That problem is now solved. Now if I can get my hands on a nice radar jammier or some secret stealth technology, I'd be grooving...

I really like these mirrors as they can be adjusted a million different ways and cost wise were very reasonable ($55 including shipping).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts