Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Dr. b
i don't think it sprayed poo. only chalk. it's amazing how threatened the righties are about having ideas (good or bad) presented to a group of people. that first ammendment seems to repeatedly trouble them, but they love that other ammendment about the idea of everyone carrying an m-16 (i'd guess as long as it's not a tree hugger). spraying chalk appears to be more dangerous than spraying lead to the red state folks. maybe we could have camelhairy make something like that chalk sprayer and put it on his yamaha to warn all who follow him that there's oil on the track or something. if he wrote jokes, it would make his competitors laugh too much to want to pass him.
that would be cool.
parks

Edited by - parks61 on Apr 11 2007 11:09:25 AM

Edited by - parks61 on Apr 11 2007 11:28:37 AM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
Dr. b
i don't think it sprayed poo. only chalk. it's amazing how threatened the righties are about having ideas (good or bad) presented to a group of people. that first ammendment seems to repeatedly trouble them, but they love that other ammendment about the idea of everyone carrying an m-16 (i'd guess as long as it's not a tree hugger). spraying chalk appears to be more dangerous than spraying lead to the red state folks. maybe we could have camelhairy make something like that chalk sprayer and put it on his yamaha to warn all who follow him that there's oil on the track or something. if he wrote jokes, it would make his competitors laugh too much to want to pass him.
that would be cool.
parks

Edited by - parks61 on Apr 11 2007 11:09:25 AM

Edited by - parks61 on Apr 11 2007 11:28:37 AM
Lets not get into this because well....it isn't worth it (and parks...your post is a bunch of steroype nonsense). The general concensus here in NY is that the Police did a lot of things wrong prior to the RNC and it is all getting sorted out now in the court system.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i love nonsense. i hug trees, cut wood, and race a 2stroke. looking forward to scalia and alito sorting this all out.
parks
p.s. g man; i'll passionately defend your right to call my post "a bunch of steroetype (stereotypical?) nonsense".
p.p.s. please notice that i was trying to get back onto the cafe mode with my last two sentences. don't worry, i won't go manifesto. and i do love you all.

Edited by - parks61 on Apr 11 2007 12:15:56 PM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
that last part was really funny. except if you used chalk to mark where there was oil you would have oil and greasy chalk on the track. Make for good AFV videos though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
the 2nd amendment is for shooting a conservative with a liberal amounts of bullets.

CB650, FauxCatiFT500

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i think that shit is genius. i think some humans are really freakin' neat with the stuff they come up with. i wish i knew that dude. i'm sure we could get into lots of trouble together.

texy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts