Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all,
If you don't have plans made for Sunday, Aug.21 you could help keep a local racetrack in business. The track is in Winchendon, Mass. It's a 1/4 mile dirt oval and TT track. We raced flattrack there for a couple years till one day the new Town Selectman shut the place down. A long legal battle ensued...
Now we're back to racing, but we need two things, racers and spectators.
If you have a small dirtbike/pitbike, you can race it in the TT classes. If you have an XR100/TTR125/CRF150, you can race it in TT or Flattrack.
If you have the day free, why don't you take a little road trip out to watch or participate, we do need people to show up.
The web address for info is http://www.sidewayspromo.com
look for track info at WVR (Wachusset Valley Riders) button.
If you can make it, look for me, #39, I'd be psyched to meet you.

FR

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
marhan, who let you in here??? hey, i was with your woman the other night. we had dinner. it was pretty cool. i know you know already. you jealous bitch.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
and i think aaron should go up there and race his xr.

jc

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim,
I'm not sure what an Alpine is, (I thought it was a trials bike) but if you want to race it, bring it on down! The only stipulation about any bike is that it's got to be effectively muffled.

If any of youse dudes got an XR100, you can race it on the TT track, which will be cool, a couple turns inside the oval, with a little roller, then on to the oval. Lots of room, and it'll feel like a big track on an XR100. Anybody else close to Winchendon?

Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have questions.

FR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts