Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
Nice pics Champ, thanks.
Sure miss that Gilera.
JohnnyB

PS. Are Mary and Aaron holding hands while I'm being distracted by BFD?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
For sure. I paid BFD $20 bucks for him to ask you how exhaust resonance works at the line. I remember what I'm thinking in that pic which was the usual case at the beginning of a 200gp race around that time. It went something like this. The only way I'm going to be able to hang with Branson is to get to turn 3 somewhere in range on the first lap, how am I suppose to do this when Mary is going to beat me to turn one?

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
I'll miss racing that class....but man did I get tired of maintaining an old bike. Maybe someday when NEMM expands into NERR and runs EX250's I'll get back into RR.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
that poor little vert was in way over it's head at that time. If I did everything just about perfect the group only pulled away slowly. Blow one shift or corner and I was riding around alone. Still tremendous fun though.

Looking at that Giro picture I hear the scary music from JAWS and picture Frank somewhere just beyond the border of the photo

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
jb,

are those "vents" in the back of yours and mary's suits?

bill,

i need you and rosko to pose for a picture together next year to determine who's suit has more shapes and colors on it.

-texy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts