Cafe Racer Forum banner

Scoot!

3734 Views 36 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  jbranson
My new streetbike. Not Cafe, I know, but take it easy on me, I'm still young.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yywnc2

Z
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
scooters rule. scooter culture is as cool as the caferacer scene.

have fun, wear a helmet!

texy
you may need a surfboard rack for that thing. then you would be stylin!!!!

matt

latered
you may need a surfboard rack for that thing. then you would be stylin!!!!

matt

latered
wow...people are awake in here.......anyway, sorry....can get into scooters anymore.....used to own and ride vespas, lambs, cushmans quite a bit, and well if im not on my bike id rather just have my skateboard......... i got a pretty gnarly scar on my gulliver from riding through the "arm" in a parking garage while drunk and 17, once..... drunk+17+vespa= fun
wow...people are awake in here.......anyway, sorry....can get into scooters anymore.....used to own and ride vespas, lambs, cushmans quite a bit, and well if im not on my bike id rather just have my skateboard......... i got a pretty gnarly scar on my gulliver from riding through the "arm" in a parking garage while drunk and 17, once..... drunk+17+vespa= fun
heh... rode scooters non-stop when I was in Greece. Ton of fun. Perfect vehicle for traffic.

Like they say though.. kinda like sleeping with an ugly chick, fun until your friends find out. :D

One man's story
is another man's shame,
Ain't bound for glory
I'm bound for flames
heh... rode scooters non-stop when I was in Greece. Ton of fun. Perfect vehicle for traffic.

Like they say though.. kinda like sleeping with an ugly chick, fun until your friends find out. :D

One man's story
is another man's shame,
Ain't bound for glory
I'm bound for flames
Yea, hopefully it works out well in the city. I'm hoping to do some small modifications to get a little more pep out of it. It's pretty peppy, but it could be peppier.
I'm hoping to avoid any scooter-related scars/culture. I don't think I'm hardcore enough for either.

Z

Edited by - paced_haste on Apr 17 2007 10:30:34 AM
Yea, hopefully it works out well in the city. I'm hoping to do some small modifications to get a little more pep out of it. It's pretty peppy, but it could be peppier.
I'm hoping to avoid any scooter-related scars/culture. I don't think I'm hardcore enough for either.

Z

Edited by - paced_haste on Apr 17 2007 10:30:34 AM
yo z man

check out cycle imports in florida, af1 racing and or cycle imports in hawaii. all these shops stock hop up kits for this scooot. you can get a 80cc kit for it. You need a 22 hp scooter!!!

do it

matt

latered
yo z man

check out cycle imports in florida, af1 racing and or cycle imports in hawaii. all these shops stock hop up kits for this scooot. you can get a 80cc kit for it. You need a 22 hp scooter!!!

do it

matt

latered
matt,

i can't believe you are even able to recommend cycle imports. did they ever make right on your malossi kit?

texy
In the end... Ozzie hooked me up with a super deal after I cracked my cylinder on my first top end kit. Since then I have purchased several bits from him. AF1 is all buisness as well. Once I figured out what I needed... I can pretty much get stuff from everywhere.

Cycle imports in Hawaii is not connected with Ozzie at all
they specialize in scoots.

It's all good

matt

latered
good to hear that ozzie took care of bizness.

i'll put him back on my personal recommendation list. you were the reason he was dropped. which i was always conflicted about, seeing that he does a TON to get kids started with mini roadracing.

cheers!

texy
If you read Rossi's autobiography...he got his start on scooter just like that....and he still likes to ride them.

JohnnyB
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.