Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just wanted to say thanks for helping out with the shop in chicago. you too rosko. (i think you posted the link to chivinmoto for me.) my buddy had frank at triple o check out his bike and get it up to speed for him. he picked it up last night. anyway, thanks. and keep an eye out for an all black cb500 with a 750 tank on it. its pretty clean. if you see it, say hey to my buddy chris.

(funny story, he picked it up last night and on the way home it was drizzling. chris called me and started to complain about his visor fogging. something about how a 400.00 helmet should have the visor fog. kinda funny. guess hes got alot more to learn eh??)

thanks again guys

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
For visor fogging.....you have to use the stuff called "Cat Crap". I've tested it on ski goggles from Vail to Sundance...stuff freakin works great...even works on glasses. Can be bought at most ski shops.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Can I just get the Cat Crap that's in my wife's flower beds? We've got plenty of it available and it's cheap too.

Craig

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
craig,

that idea stinks!

texy

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

·
Registered
347 Posts
tell your buddy chris to sign up for on the chivinmoto list and go to the bucktown pub on cortland near ashland on a dryish wednesday night around ten.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hes lurking here now. but ill pass it on. and thanks again. and cat crap is the bomb, but ive read its not made anymore. its called something else now.

thanks

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
cat shit?

meow mud?

kitty poo?

i got nothing!

tex

"dude, my boots feel like they are filled with rain slushies!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts