Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
... not so long ago... in a far off land called Milwaukieville, there lived this young noob that happened upon a Zukie GS

he found an Ichiban Moto coupon in the magical forest and saved 10% on seat fabrication

The End.

View attachment 14589
Thank you Ichiban. I have heard many tale and seen many flickering images of your mythical and marvelous ways. But this is a journey I must make on my own. For one day I wish to be as wise and learned as you.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I just did a you tube search and turned up a ton of how tos, including Ichibansan's.

Best way (in my own somewhat lazy fashion) is look up dark wing glass and find one of their ready to go and SAFELY produced fiberglass saddles. Then take pride in how you install and finish it. Good quality glass it is.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I'm a road and track motorcycle instructor, amongst many other and varied talents related to motorcycles. Been there and done about everything, too, about one hundred times. True.
That's the great thing about the internet - you can be anything you want!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Grab some foam, glass, resin, a respirator, and go to work. Get ready to spend hours with a sanding block in your hand, and if doing a moldless application, a can of bondo.

Nobody is going to be able to tell you how to do it. You can either figure it out, or not.

Low bars, and stock pegs, it's bad for the spine.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts