10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1975 honda cb 400/4

1962 bsa 500cc royalstar hardtail chopper

1972 suzuki t-500 titan

1973 honda cb125

1986 honda spree nq50 - SOLD

1968 honda cl160 - SOLD

and about three honda cb350's (1968-1973) too. (1 Sold, 2 available)

email me at: [email protected] for details and or pics.

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's not even the really special one......

i got too many (22), something has to give!

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's not even the really special one......

i got too many (22), something has to give!

tex

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Tex- Cleaning house? If your planning on coming up today, bring pics of this stuff. My wifi has been dodgy in the store lately and might not be able to get a connection if they're online.

Give me a ring.

Cheers- Leo

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Tex- Cleaning house? If your planning on coming up today, bring pics of this stuff. My wifi has been dodgy in the store lately and might not be able to get a connection if they're online.

Give me a ring.

Cheers- Leo

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
texas, it nice that you are letting us know you are selling some bikes but.............how about some pricing??

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
you are just outside of NYC right? pics or prices?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the reason that i'm not posting prices is that they are all negotiable, and i am only interested in talking to people who are genuinely interested. leo, i have been crazy busy, and only want to call you if i have time to get over there. i had two appointments the other day in south jersey that both ran long...so no time to fit you in. i have been in delaware since yesterday, and now am in west chester to help my dad out with a big weekend project. next wednesday i leave for holland.yep, cleaning house.....got a business proposition i am considering. gonna be a dental floss tycoon. jaguar, i live in philly. most of the bikes are near 19116 zip code, but some are at my secret labratory. diamond jim.....i'll check my email now and get back to you asap.thanks for all who have inquired.cheers,tex

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Tex,
First year for the 400f was 75. Either you have a 74 or a 400f, not both. Just thought you would want to know.
Why don't you deliver one of the ones that runs to the guy in Pittsburgh that wants a bike?

Ken

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
220, 221, whatever it takes.....

f/s - 1975 honda cb400/4 (thanks to my editor and principal, mr essex).

tell pittsburgh dude to email me.

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
working on a pics link......

tex

1 - 20 of 39 Posts