Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting worried, I heard there was an auto accident during the trip. Anyone heard from him at all?
He's my bro you know.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ive called him 2x. i read there was a fatal on 93, but it was a guy from ct. jeremys been lurking around, i think he would have said something if aaron was dead.

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i know, i bet jds making aaron and provolone sandwiches. with just a tad of mustard. hes calling it the "turn 3".

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I'll call him first thing in the morning. I have his number . . and he lives 15 minutes away from me.

And if he's dead, I can take his bikes if I bring my truck.

I may regret saying that.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
dibs on any xr100 stuff.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
oh yeah, lonewolf, im reclaiming that brake too, since you already have 3 of them.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dibs on the bsa.... and i want a turn 3 sandwich, on wheat, lightly toasted.

texy

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is getting creepy....so no one here has heard a word from him since he left summit?
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, he told me early on he wasnt doing summit.

jc

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
This is like some cheesy movie where everyone thinks a character has died when he's just fallen down drunk somewhere. They start saying nice things about him because you don't say ill about the dead... Then he shows up after listening in on what people have been saying, weeping about what good friends he has and how good his life is, etc.

Then they all beat the shit out of him for faking his death.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
JohnnyB,
I'm not dead... I just had to take care of some stuff. That was the first event I've missed since I started.

Scott I was in Freeport when you called me which was weird cause of the 865 number.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
also known as rehab.

just kidding. yeah, it was the first time i remember you not being there. all weekend, all i heard was "wheres phinney?" although i know jb was happy you didnt show. made his day alot easier! however, i am glad to hear everythings cool. sorry to have missed you.

jc

·
Registered
242 Posts
Aaron,

Too bad you didn't make NHIS this past weekend. I brought a really nice 70's Bell helmet for your collection but I had to drag it back to Buffalo. Now I may have to get some special consideration to be induced to bring it to the next event.

Mike O.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
mike,

i'll trade it for aaron's bsa even swap if you include shipping. bike is local picup only somewhere in maine.....i forget where exactly!

texy

1 - 20 of 24 Posts