Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's funny, a few weeks ago there was a thread here where someone made this remark while discussing the mindlessness of the modern motorcyclist:

"kind of like a mix of crotch rocket and cruiser"
as if there were no other bike in history that these two options descended from.

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's funny, a few weeks ago there was a thread here where someone made this remark while discussing the mindlessness of the modern motorcyclist:

as if there were no other bike in history that these two options descended from.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"He who controls the past, controls the future." - Orwell.

The propaganda machine in the market today would make you believe there are, and have only been two options for choosing a motorcycle.

So it is, the way they say it is....isn't it?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"He who controls the past, controls the future." - Orwell.

The propaganda machine in the market today would make you believe there are, and have only been two options for choosing a motorcycle.

So it is, the way they say it is....isn't it?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
quote:
thats from my rant
that guy is an idiot. i figure (i see it all the time) he used the "excellent" line of the NADA guide. w/o first reading that it meant Concourse quality mint bike. Museum piece stuff.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
quote:
thats from my rant
that guy is an idiot. i figure (i see it all the time) he used the "excellent" line of the NADA guide. w/o first reading that it meant Concourse quality mint bike. Museum piece stuff.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Damn we better all haul ass to omaha to get that thing! What a deal!

Lol

Just like that loose collection of harley parts I saw the other week that someone called an "easy project" for 7k was so easy I coulda been riding the next day. Somehow nothing about pressing the crank back together puts it in the easy project catergory!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Damn we better all haul ass to omaha to get that thing! What a deal!

Lol

Just like that loose collection of harley parts I saw the other week that someone called an "easy project" for 7k was so easy I coulda been riding the next day. Somehow nothing about pressing the crank back together puts it in the easy project catergory!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts