Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thrilled to offer you a valuable service that should in no ways be attempted by "amatures". Not only do knee dents look cool, they are cool. jealous of your buddies knee dents? want some, too? now you can have them too!!! I have spent time developing a system of incorporating custom dents into your custom cafe racer, not tons of time, though. just pay to have your tank shipped to me, pay me to dent up your tank, and pay to have the tank shipped back to you. (insurance required to ensure that tank is not dented during shipping). Save your valuable time and spend some of your excess money in order to get what you know you want. DO IT NOW!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
DAMMIT!!!

OMFGZ!!1! I just did my tank or I would totally take you up on the offer!!!!

retarded

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
you need thick skin here man. it's not personal. if you stick around through this, you'll be a better wrench for it. you'll learn more here than anywhere else you'll find, but admission has a price.

·
Registered
156 Posts
oh for sure...I'm not mad at all. Just goofing around like everyone else!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, couldn't help myself. everyone is a super awesome genius on the internet. It is important to enjoy yourself in all your endeavours or at least your hobbies. If i didn't get a little satisfaction out of my projects i would have quit the first time i boogered something up (probably the first time i tried), or the next time something does not go smoothly, (pry the next time i try). This site is hard to beat as far as a technical resource. add others experiences to your own for a more perfect "cafe racer". just another term for project bike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts