Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
R1Fighter dont take Geetos scolding to heart,Your a new guy...Geeto is just a historical genius and gets what seems to be silly to him.But not so obvious to a new comer.
Most people just ask what they want ,thinking nobody will answer them anyway.But here,it is a small community of wacko cafer track racers mixed with a lot of street cafers.
But all questions get a responce or a wise ass comment till someone comes around and helps out (ussually not to long)

In a perfect world people would make requests with year make model actual condition of bike in question,and it just doesnt happen till the New comer gets a few responces and understands they are heard and get answers.

Geeto will always be Geeto,and new comers will always just take a stab at asking a question and hope someone answers.

But any new lurkers or newbies should try and include as much ,Info about your bike and the actual bike situation so WE CAN HELP ,intellegently with the information you provide.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
see ...................................................................................what did I tell you Pure GENIUS.You cannt make this shite up .I feel your pain Geeto because I learned the hard way like alot of us.Its just the age now where you can get a magazine that tells you how to do anything or newbies have the internet to get pictures videos about what ever the heart desires.I used to hang around garages and help and ask questions and Id read and read and under stood the dewy decimal system (atleast to find all the books on things mechanical) at one time in my youth I knew every book the local library in both sides of town had on sports cars,repair,racing and engineering.That was my internet back then.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts