Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
maybe the deer was his passenger.....that was awesome.

that movie, or whatever it was, sucked. i dont care about editing this or production that. it just sucked. i didnt even watch the entire thing because it was so lame. dumb.

jc

·
Registered
72 Posts
OK I don't know what Evil is talking about I have a wife three Daughters a Mother and two Sisters and they have the market covered on self centered Nuff said there.
The deer.. Fuck the deer they are like big rats around here and they taste like shit also
Now the bike is a different story. He may have forgotten he had a passenger fair enough he did hit his head but he knew he crashed his bike and that he knowingly disguarded
Why????? Thats the real question????

·
Registered
72 Posts
OK I don't know what Evil is talking about I have a wife three Daughters a Mother and two Sisters and they have the market covered on self centered Nuff said there.
The deer.. Fuck the deer they are like big rats around here and they taste like shit also
Now the bike is a different story. He may have forgotten he had a passenger fair enough he did hit his head but he knew he crashed his bike and that he knowingly disguarded
Why????? Thats the real question????

21 - 23 of 23 Posts