Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on ebay, pretty close by. says no title but has registration card. buts its a 1971 so maybe i could have a buddy in NY title it and then sell it to me?

ebay - 250288305587

·
Registered
699 Posts
yes...get it. those bikes are cool! and thanks for the info on greg. i called him, seems like a really cool guy, and excited to do the work.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Come on at least post a link for us lazy folks, and yes buy it. Seems to be going for a decent price tho it isnt running but doesnt sound too serious.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i tried, but lost. I was bidding from my phone, not a computer and it ended up being a heated battle within the last 30 seconds. I'll keep looking for something else to waste my money on i guess.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
for the life of me I cannot see any rational person bidding that much based on those five tiny pix and the listings description

unless they were close enough to go see it in person

I can't stand the ignorance of people that even pay for the superize pic feature and only to click on them and see the pix must have come from a cell phone camera

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hate that too. it seems that nobody posts good pics. even $10 bikes, all have shit pictures.
i would have paid $600 for it just based on nada value. it looked like it was "fair to good" condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts