·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The main work area, and a client bike-

Chopper days...

Parts shelves

some of the collection-

office space

after the big move (moved 2 bays from the back to the front)

quite a bit more space with a few added square feet

No floor sealer coat, no wall hangings and memorabilia (still in boxes), and it could use a bit more light...

·
Registered
10,448 Posts
I just have a storage garage and a buddy that lets me wrench at his place right now.
Mainly make do on the floor of my apartment/condo for small jobs.

Used to use my second story living room!
But not allowed to do that any more.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I've accumulated more shit since this picture was taken. I bought the steel frame for my workshop from an old engineering company that was being flattened. 55 foot x 33 foot and been very handy as its on my small holding.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Unfortunately we are landlocked so my 2.5-car garage is all the space I have to work with (plus I promised the wife I would always leave room to park our two cars, thus the bike storage lifts). In a perfect world I would build a bike-specific shop but this limitation keeps my total bike count at a "reasonable" level!

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Unfortunately we are landlocked so my 2.5-car garage is all the space I have to work with (plus I promised the wife I would always leave room to park our two cars, thus the bike storage lifts). In a perfect world I would build a bike-specific shop but this limitation keeps my total bike count at a "reasonable" level!
Can you adopt me?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks Guys.

A buddy and I made the lifts using sailboat battcars and track for the rail system (very MacGyver'd) and an electric winch. Pics of the battcar and rail:

·
Registered
65 Posts
That Ducati looks familiar... we met very briefly, absolutely no reason you would remember (and honestly I remember the bike, not you) at Mid

Yup, same bike... I think we may have also been to Ducstock at the same time? And that's ok, I would rather you remember the bike anyway!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
oooh I need to build a lift like that for standup skis.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
That isn't a shop... Its a trophy case. My shop looks like a tornado went thru it....
Clean, work, repeat... Work, work, work.
Then again I run my business out of my shop, Its a workshop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts