Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive been building bikes and packing up. Im South Bound leaving this week to Fla .A new shop and a new home...you cannt build bikes seriously in the northeast season is to short.Ill be watching for hurricans and sunshine .

I have WAR HORSE on the chopping block on ebay if it doesnt sell Ill be blasting those red stripes in Dixie.
Cafe the Nation ...Im doing my part.

And Ill still be here Happy holidays to all
and happy New Year. George "LiLBull"

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
been thinking about relocating to warmer climates myself, maybe Austin, Tx. Good luck in Fla. How about posting the auction for war horse.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 98 watching, Ive answered 50 emails , if it doesnt sell, Ill be happy tooling around fla on it.Good way to start the new year !
Just search cb450 cb 450 cafe racer it pops up easily.
It has 4days left,figures when you dont care if it sells you get a lot of bites.I dont sell, its getting aluminum wheels and ,bransons style ,sugar-bag ,big drum brakes.And wont be up for sale after that, Ill just enjoy it in the sun.

Geeto move while you can life some times has a funny way of tieing you down,then your stuck and wondering how you got there.
But I like meeting new people and starting over,Ive done it so many times .I know how to do it .Some people cant they are bound to family and friends.
Im just bound to life and living,and my best friend is my wife .
Every one finds there own path.CHANGE IS GOOD.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well War Horse,is staying in the stable..I pulled it from ebay with 126 people watching it.
I was thinking,why am I selling my favorite bike,when I can ride it around in Fla for free....I dont need my head examined.
So I pulled it.

I was really testing the waters ,I like this 450 its a very good bike. WAR HORSE lives to creep and scurry in Dixie.

I did answer 51 emails ,mostly bike builder/project guys.
Not bad for the xmas season.
Noone realy asked any important questions .so I doubt anyone was serious in buying it ..well for good money anyway.
They all seem to think you can get a great bike for 500bucks.

Well they can dream-on.Those days are long gone!

I will have to link a picture with me on War Horse in the sun.
So hold on to your twin shoe front brakes and aluminum wheels when I get settled in fla .War Horse and I will be on the War Path for some.<center></center>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts