Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go, your own special place to show off your butt candy (y) Management! you should make it a sticky thing.
content warning: may contain unridable motorcycles

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Awesome build dude (y)
hello to everyone !! my name is pablo, i am from argentina and i wanted to share with you guys the cb750 i built for my brother, its just a novice build, dont expect to much, hope you like it !!

i will be posting the build of the bike in another post !!

(pd: the anti damper its on its propper position now :p )

View attachment 103356
View attachment 103349 View attachment 103350

for the SRV fans

View attachment 103351
View attachment 103352 View attachment 103357
View attachment 103353 View attachment 103354
View attachment 103355

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol doesn't meet the criteria Brad, you need to destroy at least half the suspension travel on those front forks first.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Looking at those frames makes me want to try to fab one, just once...
You can buy an SS here for about $2500 ready to go. Even with the simplicity of the frame it hardly seems worth bulding. I've been watching for the right one to make a clone of Steveo's Imola clone.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
You can buy an SS here for about $2500 ready to go. Even with the simplicity of the frame it hardly seems worth bulding. I've been watching for the right one to make a clone of Steveo's Imola clone.
It's not a price thing really. I just think it would be a cool skill to learn. Unlike you I had no plans for it... lol.
I have an irrational need to do things the hardest way possible. I'm trying to build a steel fuel tank right now. How stupid is that...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thinking of upgrading my exhaust. Waduya think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts