Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say...you mofo's don't know what snow is.

I've got to go up to the second floor of my house to see out the front windows. And I'm not kidding. Snow bank in front of the house is 10 feet easy. Snow is 4 feet deep on parts of the roof.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
838 Posts
Sounds like you live in a 2 story igloo JB.
Out here in the NW where it always rains it was pushin 60 with clear blue skies and sunshine all day long. Keep warm.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i haven't seen real snow in years... it was 80 and sunny the last three days in austin,around here we call that sweater weather...

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I have plenty of snow. I have enough for everybody. I will have plenty of snow for another 10 weeks.

Ken

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Reminds me of a song from the 70's

"I'm gonna tell you a story
'Bout this chic I know
They call her "Amphetomine Annie"
'Cause she's always shoveling snow..."

Anyway, yeah we got snow, and more coming. I'm pretty much over it, but there's another 6-8 weeks before it's done.

FR

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I was in Florida last week. In the 80s. No snow. Then I get home this week to this crap. But I don't have it as bad as JohnnyB. I've only got about a foot of snow on the ground.

Craig

·
Registered
569 Posts
sunny and 70 in connecticut...

d.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
"Oh! Ugh! Outrageous! This is pure snow! It's everywhere!, Do you have any idea of the street value of this mountain!!!!!"

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
My buddy and I played out that Better off Dead scene a couple of weeks ago heckling a punk who kept 40 dollars that my dad had dropped in the lodge at Wildcat. Kid even asked my dad if he had lost some money and then questioned how did he know it was actually his!
We saw the kid a couple of times during the day and shouted "Forty Dollars, I want my forty dollars".
Another 10" last night. Loudon might have some snowbanks for the April 15th school day.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I lived in Austin, once (Ft Hood, actually, but we "lived" in Austin - great city), and I remember that sweater weather fondly.

We have about 4-6" on the ground here in Detroit-ish, but it's supposed to be 40 on Mon, so I haven't worried about shoveling. Gonna let mother nature do it for me. This time of year is the worst for me. I'm really itchin' for a decent ride.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts