Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...as long as they are 1930 Fords with Swarovskis on it. Or some cute drawings. Seen today at the (very cool) Màlaga car museum.

More my taste- DS Cabriolet

Chris

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dunno about SMs...think the Panhard Dynamic card was played in the 70s.
Then again- the full monty 90s XMs are plentifull and cheap now, wanted for sure in a few years.
Back in school (few month before license time) i was driving past a black 3L every day. Something like 20K or so kms, mint and oh so cheap. Was a tad to expensive to run for me back then. So i ended up with a mint AX GT, 50 or 60K kms. What a heap of french merde. In 3 month time i threw every single € i had at the freaking thing. So i traded it for a Lancer and got 1/5th of what i paid for it...

Chris

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunno about SMs...think the Panhard Dynamic card was played in the 70s.
Then again- the full monty 90s XMs are plentifull and cheap now, wanted for sure in a few years.
Back in school (few month before license time) i was driving past a black 3L every day. Something like 20K or so kms, mint and oh so cheap. Was a tad to expensive to run for me back then. So i ended up with a mint AX GT, 50 or 60K kms. What a heap of french merde. In 3 month time i threw every single € i had at the freaking thing. So i traded it for a Lancer and got 1/5th of what i paid for it...

Chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts