Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

1974 Honda CB/CL 450 Cafe racer/speedster.
Bike has under 20,000 miles on the original motor. Starts/runs/stops/acts like a champ. Every nut and bolt has been gone thru on this bike atleast twice. Won "Best Streetfighter" at last years Mods Vs. Rockers bike show, chicks dig it, guys wanna be like it, etc..Pictures speak louder than words, so take a look:

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with any questions you might have. Sale Price $3,500.
Nothing wrong with the bike, just want to move onto a different project, and the CB450 needs to find
a new home.

- Joe

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
If you'd be willing to go 3g's on it I'll run to the bank this week and snag it from you if your going to Rockerbox next month?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I originally wanted $4,000 for the bike, so I cant go any lower than the $3,500 I am asking. If the bike doesnt sell before Rockerbox I am going to trailer it up their and enter it in the show.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike didnt sell on Fleabay, so it is still up for grabs..
Email me if you are interested...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You said 3500 and it sold for 39..something. How did it not sell? You have your reserve at 4000? You told me you couldn't do it for what I ask so I bought another bike today.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by Pinche Chingadera

You said 3500 and it sold for 39..something. How did it not sell? You have your reserve at 4000? You told me you couldn't do it for what I ask so I bought another bike today.
The reserve was met, but after speaking with the winner of the auction on the phone we both decided that this wasn't the right bike for him. He (an older guy) wanted to take the thing on long trips and ride two up (doesn't have a passenger seat). So I said I wouldn't make him buy it, ot leave negative feedback, and so on.
So yes, the bike is still up for grabs...

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
how long are those pipes and do they work well?

do they shoot blue flames out the end while riding at night?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Definitely put it back on ebay if you haven't sold it. It should sell near the highest bid price.

That is a great looking bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts