Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
In general I feel that any use of the word "lifestyle" to describe oneself is...well...gay.
Face it...a real "cafe" guy, or real chopper guy....if they are really living the "lifestyle" would never be here discussing their lifestyle....cause it don't include internet forums :)

My life style is the "fuck you" lifestyle. And...although a lot of the guys here may not know it...but that's their liftstyle too. I know it is for a lot of guys that hang out in the infield. Not a mean fuck you....just a...if you don't care for me, my bike, my life, my opinion...then fuck you. Get out of my space bitch.

Like Matt when he's drunk :)
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Some of the most devoted hard core riders I've ever seen are the "moped" riders of Europe. Riding hopped up Honda SS50's, DAX 70's, Vespas, etc. They are hardcore in the UK and Holland. They've sent me videos of their antics in the past. And a bunch of them, like 300, make a yearly dash from Holland to Paris where they intentionally cause all kinds of mayhem and video it.

Basically, legit hard core riders come in all forms and with all bikes, from mopeds to Harleys, to ***** on bikes.

I hate them all. Cause my lifestyle is hate. Hate is easy and fun. I've got a giant hole in my soul that no amount of hate will ever fill up. I hate you, I hate me, I hate haters.
I even hate kittens and tiny baby birds.....and Panda bears. In fact I want a Panda Bear fur coat....with it's face made into a hood.
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
quote:
Johnny, I am making you a t-shirt that says:
"Ask me about my lifestyle"
in huge, reflective, 1970's applique letters.

Make it look hateful and I'll wear it.
Better yet...I want one that says"
"Ask me about my Hate-style"

Don't you guys know....it's a new millenium....hate is the new love.

Dang...it's getting harder and harder to side track a topic these days.
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
Hey....I'm not perfect....I try to hate everything equally...but I hate some things more than others....but be assured I do hate everyone and everthing, so there is hope that I will some day reach the Level 12 Illuminated Hater, where I will be able to accomplish the Zen like feat of absolute equality of hate.

Hey...it gives me something to live for. (even though I hate life).
JohnnyB

· Premium Member
7,411 Posts
quote:
Actually, what I think I mean is, I hate you. You suck. I can't stand how much I hate you. I'll be dreaming of how much I hate you tonight when I go to bed, but not in a gay sort of way. That would be kinda, well, gay. And I'm not, no matter what you may have heard... not that there's anything wrong with being gay. I'm just not. no matter what you may have heard.
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

JohnnyB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.