Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what we did at the Rice Paddy yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
am i the only one who has giggling while watching that?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
am i the only one who has giggling while watching that?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Makes me wish I would have done a small burnout on the 30 year old tires that came on my bike. Too late now.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Makes me wish I would have done a small burnout on the 30 year old tires that came on my bike. Too late now.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
wanna see a z1 do a real burnout? go to your local dragstrip, the bikes are still competetive in most classes and some of those guys like to do john force style through the traps burnouts.

I am looking at this with both amusement and disapointment. Amusement because I love a good burnout. Disapointment because I don't think that that engine was smoking as badly as it was at the begining as it was at the end. Something in that motor let go.

an HD bar and shield to sell japanese motorcycles and motorcycle parts? Really?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
wanna see a z1 do a real burnout? go to your local dragstrip, the bikes are still competetive in most classes and some of those guys like to do john force style through the traps burnouts.

I am looking at this with both amusement and disapointment. Amusement because I love a good burnout. Disapointment because I don't think that that engine was smoking as badly as it was at the begining as it was at the end. Something in that motor let go.

an HD bar and shield to sell japanese motorcycles and motorcycle parts? Really?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
When does the pig throwing contest begin - I never did get the whole burnout scene except at a drag race. I agree with Geeto, it looked like the motor is hurting a little. Hey what ever amuses you - go for it...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
When does the pig throwing contest begin - I never did get the whole burnout scene except at a drag race. I agree with Geeto, it looked like the motor is hurting a little. Hey what ever amuses you - go for it...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Man that bike was not running right. Sound like a tractor, not like a Z1 should. I am guessing that is why they beat on it. Maybe it is going in for a rebuild.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Man that bike was not running right. Sound like a tractor, not like a Z1 should. I am guessing that is why they beat on it. Maybe it is going in for a rebuild.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That bike has umpteen thousand miles on it, it's been in more states than most people. The motor isn't hurt, number 1 is just working harder than the other 3 for some reason. We just figured it would be a fun way to kill an afternoon and an old IRC. The HD knock off is the boss' way of spitting in the eye of the industry.

I guess I'll keep the upcoming ZRX burnout video to myself. Damn Debbie Downers.

East, we have to find another CDI box to fix the Odes, and figure out why they keep burning up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That bike has umpteen thousand miles on it, it's been in more states than most people. The motor isn't hurt, number 1 is just working harder than the other 3 for some reason. We just figured it would be a fun way to kill an afternoon and an old IRC. The HD knock off is the boss' way of spitting in the eye of the industry.

I guess I'll keep the upcoming ZRX burnout video to myself. Damn Debbie Downers.

East, we have to find another CDI box to fix the Odes, and figure out why they keep burning up.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I was just worried that you were ruining a z1 mill and not caring. as long as no z1s were hurt in the making then its all good.

ZRX BURNOUT NOW!!!!!! please

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I was just worried that you were ruining a z1 mill and not caring. as long as no z1s were hurt in the making then its all good.

ZRX BURNOUT NOW!!!!!! please

1 - 20 of 24 Posts